Turning Basin Labs is located on the San Francisco Bay adjacent to a historic shipyard and the Port of Oakland.
We offer 375,000 square feet of industrial and corporate maritime incubation space.
10 x 37k sf divisible bays
- Manufacturing and commercial maritime zoning
- 20" clear ceiling height
- 22 dock-high berths
- ESFR sprinkler system
- ±4,000 AMPS (upgradeable)
- San Francisco Bay Area location ideal for same and next day delivery
- Low drayage cost due to close proximity to the Port of Oakland
- ±1.5 miles to I-80
- Preferred procurement status with City of Alameda
- Expedited permitting for new R&D uses
- Adjacent to 300 new housing units, ideal for live-work space (Target, Safeway < .1 mi)
- Subsidized worker training program (welders, fabricators)
- Access to the largest CNC mills and lathes on the West coast